Sunday, May 30, 2010

Officially Ours!

After quite a bit of running around trying to get everything signed and in order with the closing and funding we finally got the keys to our new house on Thursday! We headed out there after Dan got home from work to check things out and let Macey get her first glimpse of her new stomping grounds. She was a little hesitant at first but once she saw the cool play structure in the backyard she was sold...maybe she will just live out there all summer :-) We had a fun McDonalds picnic on the kitchen floor and then played in the yard some more.



The kitchen...I am in love with all of the cabinet space!

I know I am a nerd but I am so excited to have my own garbage can!

Macey running around her new room. She discovered that an empty house offers premium running around space as well as a really cool echo :-)
We are excited that the house is now officially ours (at least when we aren't super sad to be leaving our old house!). Let the packing/cleaning/moving fun begin!

8 comments:

The Wessman Family said...

Yeah! Congrats! I thought it was such a cute house when H, H and I drove past it last month:) Trash cans are good!

Elmer said...

I love your new house. I can't wait to visit again when you're all moved in!

Keith and Allie said...

Congratulations! It looks beautiful! I wish we lived closer and could help you move in! Good luck!

Brittany and Rob said...

That is so awesome! I am so jealous of your massive kitchen! I love it!

Lori said...

The house is absolutely beautiful inside and out! It was fun to come visit you today. Can't wait for you to get settled and to see how you make it your own. Congratulations again!!!

Melissa and Jason said...

What a beautiful house! I love the kitchen!

Haley said...

Good luck with everything. I LOVE the house!!!

Tracy Smythe said...

I am a nerd too...I can't wait to have my own garbage cans too! Hope everything is great for you guys. Your girls are adorable!