Tuesday, May 11, 2010

She's Here!!!!

Avery
May 10th, 2010 @ 2:27 p.m.
8lbs. 10 oz. 20 inches


Mom and Avery are both doing great! Pictures and details to come :-)

8 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see her pictures. Glad your all doing good! thanks for the update.

Keith and Allie said...

Congratulations Miles family! Love the name and I'm sure she is adorable! Good luck! We'll be patiently waiting for your updates! :)

Wendy said...

Yay!!! Can't wait to meet her! Congratulations!

Malorie said...

I'm so happy for you! I'll come by in a few days to see you and meet Miss Avery. :)

Elmer said...

Oops that last comment was from me!

Melissa and Jason said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you!

thomas family said...

Good job you guys! I can't wait to see her pictures!

Kristy said...

Congrats...hope all goes well. Can't wait to see her.