Saturday, May 15, 2010

Avery's Fan Club

Avery was a lucky girl at the hospital and had a ton of family and friends visit! I tried to remember to take a picture of everyone holding her but my post-baby brain isn't much better than my pregnancy brain and so we are missing pictures of a few of our great visitors; Sue, Dorothy, Tammy, Holli, Julie, Melissa and Keri I think. Thank you to everyone who came to see us, we love you!!



On a non-related note, I had to post a picture of this cute dinner the hospital gave us on our second night. Dan and I both got to choose from some yummy entrees and desserts and they even brought us sparkling cider! Pretty great service :-)

4 comments:

Kara and Matt said...

Who knew that hospitals provided such fun date night dinners... that is fun! And we love Avery!

Keith and Allie said...

Wow she is popular to have such a big fan club! She is gorgeous too! Congrats you guys!

Keri said...

I am totally in the fan club! I love your daughter so much and had a blast visiting last night :)

Keri said...

I meant to say daughters (BTW) they are both fabulous!