I have survived my first week home without Dan (although I have had a lot of help from family and friends)! I was quite impressed with my self yesterday for getting all three of us up and at Macey's school with five minutes to spare before class started! I think I might be able to handle this two kid stuff after all :-)
Macey is still doing great with Avery and has loved all of the visitors we have had. She has also loved all of the movies she has gotten to watch this week as I try to get back in the swing of things and she has come up with her first multimedia experience...she likes to listen to the Les Miserable soundtrack while she is watching a movie! What a silly girl! If I try to turn the music off she gets upset and turns it right back on, people are rally going to be confused if she starts quoting Aladdin all jumbles up with "Castle on a Cloud". One thing is for sure, that girl loves music!
3 comments:
We still need to come and see her! I'm glad you are all doing great!
Lizzy you are so on top of it! You blog more than I do and I don't have a newborn! What a super-mommy!
Avery looks so much like Macey in that cute bath picture!
Post a Comment