Saturday, May 8, 2010

Last Chance

I figured Friday might be my last chance to do something with Macey before we started carting a baby sister around with us so I decided to make it a day of fun. We went to the aquarium with some of our good friends to check out the new penguin exhibit (very cool!) and see all of the fun fish. Macey had alot of fun but was often more interested in what Trevor was doing than the fish!

I tried to get the penguins in this picture but they are really hard to see. The exhibit was really neat, I was amazed how close you were able to get to the penguins and pleasantly surprised by how active they were. The kept diving in and swimming around, when we see them at the zoo they are usually much more boring :-)
We also went to a fun park that had a super steep slide. Macey kept wanting to go down it but every time she did she got a look of terror on her face. I guess she is a little daredevil...that may bode well for future Disneyland trips!

2 comments:

Elmer said...

I can't believe how long her hair looks in these pictures. What a cutie! Good luck tomorrow. I'll be praying for you!

Shana said...

How fun! Can't believe the little sister is about to arrive. Good luck and I'm excited to hear all about it!!!!