skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Twin Cities & The Gut Whisperer
Last night we got together with Mike and Keri to celebrate my birthday (they gave me a super fun new Wii game called Disney Think Fast). Dan, Keri and I were standing around in the kitchen and I was venting my frustration about the two HUGE zits that popped up on my chin right in time to ring in the birthday cheer, and Dan decided to nickname my zits "The Twin Cities"! I hope that was a teasing out of love, we sure got a good laugh out of it :-) We also got a good laugh out of another funny nickname last night, Keri was telling us about a GI doctor who advertises himself as "The Gut Whisperer"! I am not sure that I would want to trust my health to any doctor who actually thought that was a good marketing idea! What a funny night!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Liz!! Hope you have a great Day!
Love ya
Happy Birthday Lizzy! Keri gave us that Wii game too! Super fun! Hope you had a great day!
I agree - super fun night to celebrate your "magic" birthday! We will have to get together again soon so I can reclaim my short lived Disney think fast title!!
I hope you had a wonderful Birthday! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment