Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Benefits of Blog Stalking

Hi, my name is Liz and I'm a blog stalker! It can definitely get addicting :-) I am always interested in who knows who and where people get cute backgrounds and buttons and stuff, but the other day I had a major payout on my blog stalking (hopping, whatever you call it). I found an awesome blog called Chasing Cheerios on the blog of my friend Emily's sister and Keri's sister-in-law (they are the same person, small world huh?). The blog is done by a mom who does Montessori based home school for her toddler and I got totally inspired by all of her great ideas for activities to do with Macey. The first two that I tried, making pipe cleaners into shapes and sorting colored craft pop-pom's into muffin cups weren't big hits (yet!). But today I got out my homemade lentil try and it was a major crowd pleaser! It held Macey's attention for almost a half hour and we managed to keep almost all of the beans in the tub or on the quilt so it wasn't too messy. It was a fun morning for us :-) Check out this great blog and the others that I frequently stalk on my sidebar. Lost fan's; if you want to go to the Lost blog make sure you have alot of time...he has so much stuff on there it might make your head spin with new theories and such!

4 comments:

Keri said...

Of course there are benefits to blog stalking!! I love it (and am sometimes a little out of control . . . . . )

Wendy said...

hi liz,
that looks like so much fun! i am going to have to have to check out the lost one! I am a total blog stalker too! it really is so inspiring. there are some very talented people out there!

Lucy said...

I will have to check it out!! I know how the blog stalking can be addicting!!

Kellie Glade said...

You'll be happy to know that your not the only blog stalker :) I love your posts and thanks for the ideas on how to keep life more entertaining for Raegan during the cold winter months. Thanks!