Thursday, February 26, 2009

Discovery Gateway: Full Night's Sleep REQUIRED!!

Macey and I took a field trip to Discovery Gateway with our friends (thanks for the pass Shana!). It was my first time there and I was very impressed! I think that Macey was impressed too, it was hard to tell because of her major meltdown!!! I guess I should have known that I was in for trouble today when Macey (and me) were up last night from about 12:00 until 3:00! She is usually a really good sleeper so I think she wasn't feeling well or something :-( Well she slept a little late this morning and seemed happy when she woke up so I decided to stick with our plan for a play date. I was really anxious to see Discovery Gateway and I was excited for Macey to get to play with her little friends again because she was showing huge strides in her sharing abilities when Cam and Trevor came over yesterday. Things did go well for about 45 minutes, Macey LOVED the ball garden and probably wants her Dad to install some of those cool tubes in our house :-) She also liked the little kid play room but before she had a chance to go in the cute playhouse or play in the water little Miss Meltdown reared her ugly head. Needless to say, we left early! It was an awesome place though, I wish I could be little again and play in the cool house and at the store! I definitely want to try it again when Macey has had a good night to prepare for all the excitement! Here are a couple of pictures when she was still smiling :-)


2 comments:

The Wessman Family said...

We love Discovery Gateway! I am so glad you guys could go. Did you go with Shana? She is the queen of passes to fun places!

Keri said...

check