Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Choo, Choo, Choose You!

Since this is the 9th Valentines Day that Dan and I have spent together (dating & marriage), I thought that I would list 9 reasons why I love him!
  1. He is very patient and understanding. He encourages me to take time for myself or hang out with my friends.
  2. He is a GREAT Dad!
  3. He works hard to provide for our family
  4. He helps out around the house (as I type this he just finished cleaning out the shower drain-yuck!)
  5. He has a great sense of humour
  6. He is very handsome!
  7. He is a worthy Priesthood holder and blesses our family.
  8. He shares my nerdy love of Saved By The Bell and other shows and movies.
  9. He will do anything to make me happy, including High School Musical Karaoke-now that's True Love!

Happy Valentines Day!

3 comments:

The Geists said...

Kareoke!! WOW!! That is true love and the shower drain!! You scored, congratulations on 9 years!! Time goes fast!!

The Wessman Family said...

What a great guy! What would we do without them?

Keith and Allie said...

Oh Dan! You sound like a keeper! Glad you 2 are soooo in love! It's sweet!