I can't believe how fast Macey is growing up! The other day Dan was cleaning out a duffel bag that he hadn't used since Macey was born and he found some little samples that the hospital had given us. One of the things was a tiny newborn sized diaper, it doesn't seem real that Macey was ever that little!
June
8 years ago
3 comments:
I just went through that the other day when we were changing Ri. I went and got a new born diaper and held it up to Riley's diaper and wanted to cry. They really do grow up to fast.
I have to agree 100% Tony is now potty trained and now telling me to share when he cathces me taking one of his treats. He is now wearing 3T and 4T. But a white button up Church shirt the 4 is getting to small!! He's almost up to my rear!! Where did all the time go!?!??? Macey is adorable and we can only enjoy every minute of these years. They do go by way to fast especially if you look back.
It goes by way to fast! I am afraid to blink!
Post a Comment