As you may know Dan and I are Disneyland junkies! We have already been to Disneyland together twice (once for our honeymoon), and we have another trip coming up! We are so excited! By the way, I know that the commercial is for Disneyworld but it is so cute we will just pretend. For this trip we are going with our good friends Nick and Julie, and we are both leaving our toddlers at home :-) They aren't old enough to enjoy it yet and Dan and I are thinking that this might be our last chance to have a just us Disneyland trip before Macey is old enough or I am pregnant again. I can't wait and it will be so fun to be there with Nick and Julie, it will be his first time and she hasn't been for over 20 years, I know that they will love it!!! Some of my favorite Disneyland rides are; Pirates, Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror, Space Mountain, Soaring Over California, The Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan and Alice in Wonderland (but I like all the rest too!). I know that there are a few new rides since we were there last so I am looking forward to those, especially Finding Nemo because believe it or not, I never went on the subs before when it was 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea! I can't wait! It really is the Happiest Place on Earth!
Liz, You are just too cute! I miss you guys so much! That will be so much fun. I would love to go with Julie (she's so funny!). You guys will have a ball!
I'm so jealous and I wish I was going with you! I still haven't been on Nemo either because the lines were too long the last time I was there. I think I only went on the submarine ride once because my dad always said it was a waste of time and there was no Fast Pass. It's all about the Fast Pass! Have fun!
If you are trying to figure out our blog's address, here is the story...When Macey was born we started calling her Macey Moo (which worked out well since my childhood nickname was Lizeroo). Her room is farm decor so we even made her a cow shelf. A few months ago we were talking to Dan's nephew Trevor about last names and he told us that our last name was Moo, as in Dan, Liz and Macey Moo!
5 comments:
Liz,
You are just too cute! I miss you guys so much! That will be so much fun. I would love to go with Julie (she's so funny!). You guys will have a ball!
So fun! I love Disneyland too. I hope you all have a fabulous time!
Liz, I am so excited to go! I can't wait! I love the commercial!
I'm so jealous and I wish I was going with you! I still haven't been on Nemo either because the lines were too long the last time I was there. I think I only went on the submarine ride once because my dad always said it was a waste of time and there was no Fast Pass. It's all about the Fast Pass! Have fun!
You're going to love the new Toy Story ride.... I'll share all of my secrets with you for a high score so that you can beat Danny!
Post a Comment