One of Macey's favorite things to do is paint...I sure love the person who invented washable paint :) She has two cute smocks that she got from Grandma Saunders but most of the time she can't be bothered to put them on! She is getting much more coordinated with her painting and drawing and has started producing some almost recognizable pictures, especially ones of people. She also loves the Art Center at school and comes home with alot of masterpieces.
Lately Avery has wanted to get into the action and I have given in a few times. I don't have any pictures of her while she is painting (I am to busy trying to stop her from eating it) but here is her first finished product:
I love this art pieces. You are way better than me. I leave the painting mess for Janis to enjoy. Maybe when I feel it wont be a complete disaster we'll venture into that creativity.
If you are trying to figure out our blog's address, here is the story...When Macey was born we started calling her Macey Moo (which worked out well since my childhood nickname was Lizeroo). Her room is farm decor so we even made her a cow shelf. A few months ago we were talking to Dan's nephew Trevor about last names and he told us that our last name was Moo, as in Dan, Liz and Macey Moo!
2 comments:
Looks like both our kids are very creative. :) Way cute pictures.
I love this art pieces. You are way better than me. I leave the painting mess for Janis to enjoy. Maybe when I feel it wont be a complete disaster we'll venture into that creativity.
Post a Comment