Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Calling all inventors!

Could someone please invent a children's sunscreen that really doesn't irritate their eyes-I would pay big bucks!! All of the ones that I have tried say that they are "sting-free" or "no tears" but I think they are lying. Without fail the sunscreen gets in Macey's eyes, usually because it is on her hands and then she touches her eye, and then for the next few hours her poor eye is all red and watery :( Also, on more than one occasion (including this morning) the sunscreen in the eye causing crying and screaming-I believe that is the direct opposite of "no tears"! I am sure that it would be worse if she got regular sunscreen in her eye but I still hate it!

2 comments:

thomas family said...

At Costco they have sunscreen that includes a stick. I've tried it and it doesn't irritate the eyes.

Lori said...

Would Macey wear a hat while outside? Tyler is at least willing to do that so I don't feel like I have to put too much sunscreen so close to his eyes.