Friday, April 17, 2009

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...

These are a few of Macey's favorite things:

Brushing her teeth, she always says "teeth, teeth"!
Her stacking cups

Climbing onto the computer chair and listening to her music

The Snowman song (I know it is a little off-season!) When it starts she says "snowman, snowman"!

The singing High School Musical pen, this video isn't great but she loves to dance around with it!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Soooo cute! Macey's a little smartie! I need Tyler to hang around her a little more often to hopefully absorb some of her knowledge - well except for the tantrums. ha-ha-ha.

Nielsen Fam said...

Liz you and Keri are such DORKS! As I said on Keri's blog I try to act like I don't know you as much as possible, but when you ask my friends to take your picture at the movies I have to claim you!!! Your great, Luv ya tons!