Thursday, April 23, 2009

Did you see us?

On Tuesday I got the opportunity to be in the studio audience for Good Things Utah! It was so much fun (and we were on T.V. twice-Hollywood here I come)! It was a great girls day out with Grandma Nichols, Jolynn and her sisters and alot of the daughters and daughters-in-law. I guess if you count the Becky's little girl who is due in a few weeks there were four generations of Nichols women there, pretty cool!
They had some fun topics on the show including cute workout gear, this cool "grow your eyelashes" stuff and the Food Nanny making awesome chicken tacos that we got to taste after the show. We also got to talk to the GTU Girls after and they were all really nice, Nicea is one of my cousin Stacy's good friends and Lori actually used to work at McDonald's with Angie so we had some fun connections!
On our way out we were noticing the posters of ABC shows and by the door they had a few character cut-outs including one of Jolynn's favorites...Doug Hefernen! Do you think that Dave should be worried? :-)

3 comments:

Lori said...

That was so much fun! We need to do more girls day out activities more often.

Keri said...

I never even watch GTU and I think this is so cool! What a fun day and super cute pictures! I'm very jealous :)

The Geists said...

How fun!!!! I'm so jealous!! I love that show and Nicea, and Ragen!!!