Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I Like to Look for Rainbows

On Saturday we got to go to Brooke's baptism! It was so great to see her make the decision to join the Church, she is such a great example to her little brothers and her cousins. They almost didn't let Dan stand in the circle for the confirmation because he didn't have his temple recommend with him (don't worry they let him in the end). Does anyone else's stake have that rule? After the baptism there was a luncheon at Rob & Melissa's house and Macey loved playing in Cody's new playhouse. What a great day! We are so proud of you Brooke!!





2 comments:

Nielsen Fam said...

Do you have to be a Temple recomend holder to stand in the circle? What if someone is worthy but hasn't been throught the Temple? I am confused?

Lizzy said...

I dont' think that you have to have one in general, it is just a rule that Rob & Meliss'a stake has.