The past few weeks I have decided that I should take advantage of being a mom to a darling little girl and start "doing" her hair. Some days are better than others, sometimes I am lucky if she is just in clean clothes! I give props to other moms of little girls who have perfected the squirmy toddler school of hairstyling, most of Macey's takes place in her highchair while she is having a snack (as the pictures show). I think that I still have alot to learn :-)
What a cutie! You do a fabulous job! Be grateful she has hair to do! Hannah didn't have hair until she was 2 and even then she still got called a boy (dressed head to toe in pink!)
Her hair looks darling! At first I thought it was cute that Raegan had so much hair...not so much now. The only days I really do her hair is when Derek is reading her a story and then she'll sit still. She moves way too much now to even comb through it now. Highchair...I'll have to try that.
If you are trying to figure out our blog's address, here is the story...When Macey was born we started calling her Macey Moo (which worked out well since my childhood nickname was Lizeroo). Her room is farm decor so we even made her a cow shelf. A few months ago we were talking to Dan's nephew Trevor about last names and he told us that our last name was Moo, as in Dan, Liz and Macey Moo!
7 comments:
sooo cute. I miss that!
What a cutie! You do a fabulous job! Be grateful she has hair to do! Hannah didn't have hair until she was 2 and even then she still got called a boy (dressed head to toe in pink!)
Good job - what cute hair! I also love how attentive she is when you take a picture :)
Her hair has always look cute to me!! I can't wait till I can do May's hair!!
Fabulous job! I have it easy because I can keep Blake's hair really short! I don't know if I would have the patience to do a toddlers hair! :)
Her hair looks darling! At first I thought it was cute that Raegan had so much hair...not so much now. The only days I really do her hair is when Derek is reading her a story and then she'll sit still. She moves way too much now to even comb through it now. Highchair...I'll have to try that.
I would be in trouble if I had a girl. Good luck!!
Post a Comment