So I got these cute khaki pants for Macey at Carter's (size 12-18 months) a few months ago when her 12 month pants were all getting to short for her. I could tell when I got them home that they were going to be to big around the waist and so they have been in the back of her closet for awhile. Yesterday I thought that I would try them again, she is mostly wearing 18 month pants now so I thought that they would be great. Wrong!! They were pretty good in the length but after a few minutes of playing she looked like a member of a baby gang or something! I guess I will just have to stick with Children's Place pants for our little skinny minnie!
June
8 years ago
2 comments:
How cute!! I love the smiles that our children put on our faces, even when they don't even realize it!!
That it just too funny. She is getting so grown up!
Post a Comment