Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas To All and To All a Good Night!

We had a very busy but very wonderful Christmas this year! We started the morning out at our house with presents, pull-aparts, and chocolate milk. Macey wasn't very interested in opening her presents (maybe the book thing wore her out) and right when she came downstairs she wanted to turn on Baby Einstein. She helped me open her first present and then just watched as we did the rest!


She liked to sit in her corner while I showed her what she got! And after everything was open she like checking stuff out, she really liked the singing High School Musical pen that I got in my stocking! It took Macey a little while to get the feel of her new toys but now she especially loves stacking her Little People, her Zoo Cube, and her Abby Caddaby doll and movies (she says "Abby"!)
After opening our presents we headed to Keri and Ryan's for Christmas breakfast. Macey really loved the Zoo Cube she got but she wasn't quite sure about sharing it with Jordyn!

Our next stop was to see Grandma Nichols. It was great to see all of Dan's extended family and Macey loved the mirror in Grandma's hallway, it was the perfect stop for her to say "Hi!". Next we went to Dave and Jolynn's to do our family Christmas. We had alot of fun and got some really fun presents. Dan was excited for his Blue Ray player and I got a Wii Fit! But perhaps the most excited were Brook and Trevor when they opened their Wii!
It had been a long day for Macey with a lot of people and no nap, so she took a Baby Einstein break in Grandma and Grandpa's room. What a cutie!
Our last stop was Grandma Glory's for dinner, with the famous mac-n-cheese and some heavy duty "bo-bo". We are so lucky to have so much family close by that we can share the holidays with!

3 comments:

Kellie Glade said...

Liz, you are so good about updating your blog. I love it! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Here's to 2009!

The Wessman Family said...

Yeah--I am glad that Macey can say Abby's name:) Marinda

Nielsen Fam said...

I agree, we are so blessed!!!