
A couple of times a year we get together for Christensen Family events, they are for the family of my Great-Great Grandparents. The had 9 children, including my Great Grandma Dewey, so it is usually a pretty big gathering. I love attending the parties to see family and they also remind me of my Grandma Dewey and Grandpa Glory. I think as Macey gets older it will be a neat way for her to learn about the family that has gone before her and the legacy and examples that they have left us.

Every year at the Christmas party we get a visit from Santa, as you can see Macey was not very excited to see him! She started clapping when he first walked in but I think it was just because all of the other kids were excited. This years party had a "special" Santa...can you guess who is behind that beard?

Macey really liked her present, she got a farm animals book and an Elmo book with a stuffed Elmo. Those are perfect for her because of course she loves books and she can says a lot of animal sounds (moo, baa, quack, hoo), as well as something that sounds pretty close to Elmo! Maybe soon she will trade in her Baby Einstein for Sesame Street

The Nielsen Kids.
Sorry I don't have pictures of the other cousins, Macey was quite cranky by the end of the party and she wanted no part in me putting her down to take pictures!
2 comments:
Hey - Is that . . . . . could it be . . . Danny-claus???
Looks like a fun party :)
Liz!!!! i am so glad that you finally got a blog! It's the only way that I can keep up with what is going on with all of you! I miss YW!
Post a Comment