skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Debut as Wiseman Coach
Last Saturday night was the Nichols Christmas Party. We had alot of fun seeing all of the family and Macey loved running around the gym. We had a fun $3.00 gift exchange, with a framed 8x10 of Jolynn being one of the best gifts! I had my first job in the Nativity this year as "Wiseman Coach" for Rob, Cody & Nate. Maybe next year Macey will be big enough to play a part, I think that she would make a darling angel!P.S. Thanks to Lori & Kara for the pictures :-)
1 comments:
That is an adorable idea to put on a live nativity! What a good learning experience for all those kids! Macey would make a perfect angel! It was fun seeing you guys over Christmas! Have fun on all your upcoming trips....I can wait to see the posts!
Post a Comment