Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas!

This weekend we had our first two Christmas celebrations! On Saturday night we went to my Grandma Saunders house to celebrate with her and my mom and dad. Macey loved her new presents, running around the house finding corners to sit in and hiding from her Grandpa!

Crawling through her IKEA tunnel

Grandma Saunders & Dad (sorry about the closed eyes!)

"Yeah! A new book!"

Playing with the coasters, a family tradition! When I was little I loved playing with those, Grandma would hide them around the house and then let me find them.


On Friday night Keri and Mike came over for dinner (the mysterious mashed potatoes), games and presents.
The cool sit and spin zebra they gave Macey! We are all a little baffled about why it makes horse noises (especially Mike)!

Now that's teamwork!

The box might have been a bigger hit than the zebra.

What a fun weekend!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I love Christmas with little kids! It looks like Macey is having a ball, I love the tunnel, so cute! Hey I wanted to tell you at church today but didn't get a chance and this is probably not the right place but.... you are looking great!

Keith and Allie said...

Keri & Mike gave that zebra to Nick for his birthday too! It is still a big hit at our house...especially when other kids come to play. The music on it reminds me of Nintendo! Macey is getting so big and is so cute! Don't kids make Christmas even more fun?

Julie Williams said...

Macey looks so cute in the tunnel. It looks like she loves it as well as the zebra. Such a fun time of year. I also like how she plays with the coasters and you did as well--like mother like daughter!!

Kellie Glade said...

What fun gifts! We thought about getting Raegan that tunnel from Ikea and now wish we would have. Guess she'll have to wait until her birthday. That Zebra looks sooo much fun too.