Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fathers Day

We had a lot of fun last Sunday celebrating the wonderful fathers in our lives! We started the day with a windy breakfast at the park with my family. The hit of the morning were the jump ropes, who knew we had such a talented jumping family :-) Dan taught us this cool cross rope thing:


Even Macey and Sophie got into the action:

Good old fashioned double dutch
After church we headed over to Dan's parents (where I neglected my picture taking duties) to have dinner and celebrate. We got to eat some of Matt's Utah cake which was delicious although I think the cake part should have been red velvet instead of chocolate!
I am so grateful for my great dad and Dan's dad as well. They are such a great support to our family and wonderful grandpa's to our girls. I am also amazed daily by what an amazing dad Dan is. He always takes time to play with Macey and hold Avery and I think they are both becoming Daddy's girls :-) Happy Father's Day!

0 comments: