is our ability to accessorize!".
It is always fun to see the things that Macey wants to wear. The sunglasses come out pretty regularly and I was excited to come home one day to see that Dan had gotten her to actually wear her backpack instead of just carry it around. The downfall to that is making her understand why she has to take it off to get in the carseat :-)
She picked out this lovely snow hat and glasses ensemble to wear to the grocery store today. By the time we got out of the car the glasses had been tossed aside but she did get a compliment on her cute hat while we were shopping!
As you probably noticed in both pictures she has toys in her hands, I think she is becoming a little bit of a hoarder! Whenever we leave a room or go in the car she frantically gathers up all of the toys around her and tries to carry them with her. It is often a source of frustration when her little arms can't grasp all of the toys she wants to bring along. I guess toys are good accessories too :-)P.S. If anyone knows what movie my title quote came from I will be very impressed (and convinced that you share my nerdiness)!
5 comments:
Ummm, that line comes from Steel Magnolia's! My FAVORITE movie of all time! I can pretty much quote the whole movie! :) Cute picts! :)
Tyler does the same thing, hoarding all the toys to bring along in the car. Unfortunately I won't let him bring them into the stores with us so it becomes a source of tantrums.
That's so cute... you will have lots of black mail material when Macey gets older... she's such a cutie!
I was laughing at the title of this post before reading it... Liz & her ability to remember movies & their quotes!! That's a quote my mom uses so often... along with "I love ya more than my luggage!"
She is so cute! It was fun seeing you guys over the break! I can't believe how close you are getting! Good luck with EVERYTHING! You sure have a lot on your plate!
Post a Comment