Saturday, March 13, 2010

Arranged Marriage and Other Happenings...

Macey definitely loves her princess movies and they are often a topic of conversation around our house. Lately she has been very into Ariel and Eric's wedding and always says "getting married". We have tried to use that to help her understand that Aunt Kara is getting married but one day I told her that when she grew up she could marry Trevor. Well, Trevor was over playing yesterday and Macey was quoting the part in Aladdin when Jasmine tells Aladdin why she ran away but she added a little twist: "My father is forcing me to get married...to Trevor"! What a funny girl :-)
She always wants to look at pictures of Trevor on Nick and Julie's blog and the other day I was on a picture of Nick and Julie standing outside Small World at Disneyland and I asked her who was in the picture and she replied "the Temple". I guess it is a big white building!
Last night we took Macey to her first big sporting event; a gymnastics meet at the Hunstman Center. Scott's team was up for the meet and so Macey was super excited to "see Shaunie" and except for a super embarrassing public tantrum when we first got there Macey did really well! She loved the music and people clapping and stayed in her seat pretty well as long as we kept the treats flowing. It was a very fun night!

4 comments:

Holli said...

Camden is sad that Macey wants to marry Trevor, but he has his sights set on the new baby (I'm sure Jacob will step aside).

Wow! You braved the gymnastics meet! I often want to go to those, but can't imagine taking Cam.

Julie Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Williams said...

I hope Macey won't mind having me as a mother in law :)

Faraone Family said...

Hey Liz,
I just saw your blog on facebook and thought I would just take a peek. That's exciting you are going to have two girls now. We have two girls as well. It is a lot of drama, but worth it!
Hope all is well,
Amanda