Sometime around the beginning of last fall, Macey decided that she hated wearing jeans! When I got them out she would cry and ask for "another one". I kept trying to put them on her for a awhile but when her fashion sense didn't seem to be changing I gave up for a few months. After all, stretch pants are cute, comfy and a lot cheaper than jeans :-) Well, today I decided to give the jeans another go. Macey doesn't have very many green clothes and one of her only green shirts didn't go with any of her clean pants so we whipped out the jeans and...
Success!!!She didn't even mind putting them on which I was very surprised by. I feel like her wardrobe has gotten alot bigger now! Hooray!!
3 comments:
Yes! That's too funny..
My Hannah doesn't like jeans either... Bit she hasn't changed... She would call them crunchy pants and always requested soft pants. She later started a dress only thing... No pants at all, I kind of like her preferencefir looking girly.
Why wear jeans when you can wear an elastic waistband!?! I think Macey has comfort all figured out! :)
Post a Comment