Friday, March 12, 2010

Head of the Class

Yesterday Macey started school! Crazy, I know :-) I guess I should start at the beginning...at the end of the last year we figured out that Macey has a little bit of a speech delay so she has been getting at home speech therapy through the Early Intervention program since January. They also offer all different kinds of classes and we decided to start her in a toddler class (kind of like pre-preschool). She goes once a week for 90 minutes and learn all sorts of fun things along with getting used to following rules and having structured time. I was a little bit nervous about how Macey would do on her first day and she did have a hard time but she had fun too and I think that once she gets used to it she will really love it! We didn't have much success on the "first day of school" photo, Macey got a super cute Princess "pack-pack" but she doesn't like to wear it, just hold it. And I guess the ice cream was just to good to put down :-)


3 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

Congrats Macey! You will love school! (and you'll love it too Lizzy!) It's one of my favorite times of the day! :)

Angie said...

We did physical therapy with Jensen through Early Intervention and LOVED it! Such a great program and I've heard that the pre-school is awesome!

Shana said...

Email me and tell more about how you found out about it. We're still a little concerned about Cooper and think we need to get him tested.