Matt proposed to Kara the night before Thanksgiving while they were eating at Bennihana, he had their dessert served on a special plate that said "Sweetheart, will you marry me?" Pretty cute, I never knew he was such a romantic :-). After dinner they joined us up at the condo in Midway but Lori and Tom weren't coming until the next day so they managed to keep their secret until we sat down to Thanksgiving dinner. I had noticed that they seemed to be acting a bit fishy before dinner but hadn't thought much of it. Thankfully, I seem to be pretty observant because as I was sitting across from Kara during dinner I noticed something quite sparkly on her left hand! I pretty much freaked out which got the rest of the families attention while they shared their good news and engagement story! They are thinking a June wedding so we will even have a new baby Miles for the wedding. We are so excited and glad to be done being nosy about when the engagement was coming...I am sure I was the nosiest :-) We love you Matt & Kara!!!!
June
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment