Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Her New Catch Phrase

Currently one of Macey's favorite books it "Shaggy Dog and the Terrible Itch". In the story the dog keeps getting his back scratched and then the itch comes back (by the way, I am stoked that Macey is starting to really like to read the whole story, not just flip the pages as fast as she can). Anyways, for the past couple of days, out of nowhere, Macey will just yell "Itch came back!" and then laugh hysterically. Sometimes she is laughing so hard by the time she gets to the word came that she can't even say back! What a silly girl :-)
I think she may also have a new favorite song; "I Love To See The Temple". Awhile ago I heard a talk by President Monson (I think it was at the temple dedication) where he said that every child should have a picture of the temple in their room. So last night for Family Home Evening we talked about temples and I gave Macey a small framed picture of the Salt Lake Temple. For our opening song we had sung "I love to see the temple" and now whenever she picks up the picture she says "How about, I love to see the temple". What a sweetheart!

1 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

Liz, I wish I had checked your blog earlier this month to find out your exciting news sooner! Congrats on being pregnant. I'm so excited for you!
Hope your feeling okay. Congrats!