skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Trick or Treat!
We hope that everyone had a very Happy Halloween! Macey was a super cute Goldilocks this year and is starting to get into the holidays more which is so fun! She did have a few tantrums (it has been one of those weeks!) but we got to do some fun things. We attended our wards Halloween carnival on Thursday night were Macey decorated a gourd and ran around with her friends and on Friday we carved our pumpkins (see previous post). We also sang about 500 choruses of "5 Little Pumpkins"! We learned that song at the Halloween story time and it is Macey's new favorite, each time it ends she says "one more time". We also dressed her up to go visit my old work on Friday. We did a short trick or treating on Saturday (we were trying to make it to the football game too) and I am not sure Macey got it too much. At the houses of her friends she was mad that we couldn't go in to play and she freaked out when people she didn't know well opened the door. Oh well! We met up with some of her little friends and she loved running around and knocking on doors with them.
7 comments:
I love the costume!
What an adorable costume! That is a really cute idea and a cute girl to go with it! Happy Halloween!
love this costume. how did you come up with this one, so darling. Love how cute she poses for the camera too.
So cute!!!
What a doll, cute costume!
She is the cutest Goldilocks I have ever seen! Sooooo cute! Where do you find your costumes? I'm shopping with you next year!
I LOVE her costume! Sounds like you guys had a great time :)
Post a Comment