Saturday, November 7, 2009

First Photos!

Our little family has an announcement...we are getting a little bit bigger!!!!
Presenting Baby Miles due to make his or her arrival around the 15th of May!
I am about 13 weeks along and we are so excited! Macey doesn't understand what is going on yet...but I feel like I am getting fat quick so she will notice something soon :) So far things have been going really well. We were lucky enough to get to try IVF again and were blessed with these excellent embryos:
The staff at our doctors office told us they were the kind of embryos people dream about having! I guess they were right because one of them stuck! (I wish there was a way to tell which one). I have been feeling pretty good so far, mostly just really tired. I sure seems harder to be pregnant while running around after a two year old! We feel so blessed to have to opportunity to have another child and we know this baby will be an amazing addition to our family!

16 comments:

Keri said...

I love that I can say CONGRATULATIONS on your blog! (and be the first comment!!)
Mike and I are so excited for you guys and absolutely can't wait to meet the new little guy (I am with Dan about the boy vote)

Lori said...

Yea Lizzie! Those first pictures are so exciting to see! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet my niece or nephew! Tom says May 15th is a great day for a birthday. :)

The Wessman Family said...

Yeah!!! We are very excited for you guys:) Macey will love being a big sister!

Julie Williams said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet your new family member in May! But I also can't wait to hear if it is going to be a boy or girl! So exciting...

Lucy said...

Congrats again! Truly I am sooo happy for your little family.

Angie said...

Congratulations! This is so exciting for you guys!

Holli said...

I think it is the one on the right. It's more symmetrical ; )

Congratulations!

Tracy Smythe said...

So happy for you!!!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
I'm sure Macey will be a GREAT big sister!

Keith and Allie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are super exicted for you guys! That is so awesome! Jack's b-day is May 21st but I wouldn't wish going 6 days over on your due date. Let us know how everything goes! We will be thinking about you! :)

Erin said...

Congrats Liz! I'm so happy for you and your family! Such exciting news! You look great by the way! :)

Shana said...

I'm just so thrilled for you! It is soooo much harder when you have a 2 year old, but it's a total blast to see them play together and make each other laugh.

Kristy said...

OH how exciting!!!!! You guys deserve so many blessings and this is one of the best!

The Geists said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!!! That is great news!

Kellie Glade said...

Liz! I'm beyond excited to hear your families great news and addition! Maybe our babies we'll be born around the same time if you go early again :) Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!

Brittany and Rob said...

Liz that is so so awesome! I am so excited for you guys!! I'm so glad that all is going well and you aren't too sick. It'll be so fun to have kids so close again! Yay for babies! :)