Sunday, March 22, 2009

What is Art; are we Art, is Art Art?

The other day I was feeling ambitious and decided to do an art project with Macey. I got some cool markers and poster board and even bought a booster chair so that she could sit up to the table. Well, Macey had alot of fun but not in the way that I had intended...almost all of the coloring on the paper is mine. Macey decided it was much more fun to sort the markers (surprise, surprise) but at least we got some good practice saying our colors. Who knows, maybe sorting is some hip new kind of performance art!



P.S. Anyone who knows what the title of this post is from must be just as nerdy as me!

1 comments:

Lori said...

It must be "Saved By The Bell." Not that I would know this. Just that I know how you and Dan LOVE the show. Eeewww!