Thursday, March 12, 2009

Our Little Jumping Bean

Lately one of Macey's favorite things to do is jump! She jumps when she is playing or excited, she was playing in the waiting room of the ENT's office on Wednesday and when the nurse took us back to a room she said "boy, she sure loves to jump"! She also jumps when she is listening to music. she has a farm magnet on the fridge that plays music and she will turn it on and then push the towels off of the stove so that she can see her reflection in the door while she is jumping. But perhaps her favorite time for jumping is when she supposed to be taking a nap :-)

What a funny girl! Some other things that she loves right now are; grapes, the Baby Bumblebee song (especially where it says ewww, sticky!), going down the stairs like a big girl, books (of course), and her sunglasses.

6 comments:

Nielsen Fam said...

Liz that is a great video! Did she know you were watching her? I was at the Temple from 10-2 it was so awesome!
Luvs

thomas family said...

I love the jumping! Ri used to do that until he hit his head on the railing and split his eye open. Was not a good day, but it looks like Macey is a good jumper!

Keith and Allie said...

Oh am I tired just watching her. I can't even remember the last time I jumped! Where do they get their energy! :)

OLIVERSONFAM said...

LIZ!!!
Hey there! I have looked for you guys before, but assumed you weren't into blogging once I coulnd't find you!
I am so happy you found me!
I have searched for you on facebook as well, but found nothing! You say you are on there....What name are you under?
Anyhow, your little girl is WAY TOO CUTE!!
I am going to add you to my list of bloggers so that we can keep in touch!

Julie Williams said...

What a cute post! I love her jumping!

Lori said...

You can tell Macey & Tyler are definitely related! Tyler LOVES to jump! Cute video! ~L