skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Exciting and Sad
Yes, that is a For Sale sign in our front yard, Yikes! Dan and I have been talking about moving for awhile and for some reason we decided March was the magic month to get the ball rolling. I go back and forth between totally excited about moving and so sad at the idea, I'm definitely a roller coaster! Some of the things that I am excited about are; having more space (I have no idea how we have accumulated so much stuff!), having less stairs (we are hoping for a rambler), having a two car garage, being closer to our parents (I know, we are pretty close already!), having a real yard and not having to use a dumpster! But I am so sad to leave such great friends and an amazing ward! Would all of you like to move with us? :-) Who knows how long it will take to sell, hopefully not to long because the stress of keeping my house so clean might drive me to the mad house!! So if you know anyone who would like to buy a great townhouse in an awesome neighborhood/ward, send them our way!
9 comments:
Sad!!! You will definitely be missed! But it is an exciting step to take. Someday DJ and I will be making the step towards owning our own home and I can't wait. It has been great having you in our ward and in YWs.
We will miss you, but we'll still see each other, although Macey and Camden won't be able to stand at the glass doors and look at each other (they would have grown out of that anyway). We're so excited for you!
It's totally exciting for me Liz!!! I knew you'd find your way to the light, I mean east side! Just teasing!!!! Good luck. I don't wish it to be stressful, but hope you are close!
What a fun next step. I don't envy you having to keep your house clean, I have a hard enough time with that. But rambler and yard will be so exciting for you guys. Good luck with everything! If you need help let me know.
Wow! That's exciting Lizzy! Where are you hoping to go? We'd love to move back to Utah eventually but we'll see! Good luck!
That is exciting and sad! It'll be sad to see you go. More space is a good motivator though, I already feel like I've outgrown my house! Good luck with all that goes into selling a house!
Well my first reaction was to say NOOOO! you can't move! LOL. But then the second reaction is I am very excited for you and all the new things to come. Good Luck with the sale!
What the crap!!! We are so sad and excited for you guys. I hope we can stay in touch through the blogging world. Good luck!
I'm so excited for you but bummer to keep the house clean. Here's hoping it sells fast! Good luck!
Post a Comment