I am now in my 37 week of pregnancy, as you may remember Macey decided to make a surprise entrance at 36 weeks and 6 days. So I have officially never been this pregnant! I feel like I am a little on edge everyday wondering if this little girl is going to make an early entrance too...too bad I don't have a crystal ball :-) I go back and forth between wanting her to come ASAP (I swear the uncomfortability of pregnancy climbed at least 5 notches when week 37 started!) and feeling like there is no way I am ready to have two kids and she can just stay in there awhile! Longest case scenario is 14 days...let the countdown begin!!
On a totally unrelated subject, we were so excited to get to see my cousin Presley get baptized yesterday! It is so great to see the Gospel growing within my family and I am so grateful for all of the support my family gives regardless of their religious feelings. They are all great examples to me and I am so blessed to have them. Presley was baptized by her fiance Garrett and it was a beautiful and emotional ordinance...I don't think Garrett will have any trouble fitting in with the Romney Clan of Criers :-) We are so proud of Presley and her decision and look forward to the day we can see them sealed in the temple.
June
8 years ago
3 comments:
Hang in there! It will happen when it's supposed to! Good luck & we'll be thinking of you!
I can't believe you are 37 weeks already!! If it offers you any comfort I was induced at 42 weeks with my first & 40 with #2 & 40 1/2 with #3. GOOD LUCK!
As I read the 2nd part of your post about the baptism it made me wonder more about your conversion. If you are looking at a way to distract yourself from pregnancy aches & pains you could write a blog post about it for me.. heheh. Is that blunt or what?
Liz, You will do just fine. I felt the same at 37,38,39,40 + 3 days. It sure was nice to have him finally arrive and I felt so much better. Praying works wonders and know you'll do great with 2.
Post a Comment