skip to main |
skip to sidebar
On The Hunt
Last week we officially started our house hunt! I had been looking at homes on the computer for awhile but didn't want to see anything in person until we had a definite deal with Matt & Kara so that I wouldn't fall in love with something that wasn't going to happen. We are going out to look at homes again tomorrow and there are two that made the cut to look at a second time and bring our parents along for some further opinions (especially since Dan and I are a little bit split on which one we like best). If you know me than you know that I am terrible at making decisions. Just look at my problem with choosing and sticking with a blog background and you will see that I am very indecisive :-) And that does not translate well into making a big decision like buying a house! It is so hard to find the middle ground between accepting the fact that you aren't going to find everything you want in one existing home and not just settling for a house that you don't really like. But I am really excited about buying a new house that our kids will grow up in, that has a yard and that has real garbage cans...I am so done with the dumpster! I have been watching alot of House Hunters lately, so maybe that will up my decision making skills :-) Wish us luck and if you have any good advice on making such a big decision pass it along!
5 comments:
I am excited that you guys will be able to get a bigger place but I am soooo sad you are leaving. It has been fun having you in the ward and you have been an amazing young women's leader!
I think you'll be able to make a quick decision. You know what you want, right? :)
Email me the MLS's. I want to see, and also email me of where they are? I'm so excited to know you are coming my way!
That is a big decision! Being indecisive myself I can feel for you! Good luck hunting!
I wish you luck in your house hunt. I can't imagine looking at houses right now being ready for a new baby, but I know you guys can do it and find a home to call home and raise your family. We will miss you dearly.
Post a Comment