Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Girl For All Seasons

We have been loving this great spring weather! It is so nice to spend the day outside in the sunshine instead of inside in front of the Backyardigans :-) Macey has been really into blowing bubbles, drawing with sidewalk chalk, playing at the playground and taking walks.
But I think she is a little bit hesitant to let go of the cold weather...for the last week or so she has wanted to wear her snow boots everywhere!!!
To add to our warm weather fun we got our backyard fenced in this week. I know that we won't have to long to enjoy it before we move but we were already planning on it before we sold our house and it is so nice when I am busy making dinner or something and Macey wants to be outside.
I hope that everyone else is enjoying the weather and that the next few rainy days pass quickly!!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Just be thankful Macey is willing to wear her clothes. Her cousin on the other hand has turned into the exhibitionist. We can't keep his clothes on him! Love the fenced in yard!

Keith and Allie said...

I love that my yard is fenced in. It may be small but I don't worry about my kids getting out. We think of it as another room in our house! You'll have to put a fenced in yard on your house wish list! BTW love the boots!

Elmer said...

The fence looks great!

Keri said...

"all the year through..." is this a Grease reference?
Love it! Also loving the awesome weather, let's do something fun outside :)