skip to main |
skip to sidebar
You Say Goodbye, I Say Hello!
On Friday we said goodbye to our dear German friend, the Jetta. We had been talking about getting a new car for awhile; Dan has never been a fan of driving the Jetta (especially with the personalized plates and license plate cover) and it is a pain to put the carseat in because it doesn't have the latch things. So we figured with a second carseat, and probably a bigger stroller, on the way it was a good time to make a change. It was a little sad getting rid of the Jetta, it was the first car that I picked out myself (after my cute mirage got totalled) and it served me very well since the summer of 2000. We also decided to retire the Lizeroo plates, maybe I will make a shrine in my garage :-)
But it was very exciting to say hello to our new (to us, it's a 2007) Mazda CX-7!!
I love our new car!!! And Dan is excited to be driving the Tribute again so everyone is car happy at our house. I really love how clean the car is, I am not known for my car cleanliness, and I hope I can keep it looking good inside. It is amazing how much stuff, not to mention goldfish, fruit snacks, candy, etc. can find it's home in a car if your not careful :-)
8 comments:
I love it!! What a great looking car! So fun!
Can't wait to ride in it!
Oh I love it!!!
Such a cute car! I'm not great at keeping a clean car either...but I've improved since we got our new car! :)It's crazy all the BIG things you need when another baby is on the way!
I am so jealous of your new car!
How exciting! I can't believe the Jetta is gone and Lizaroo is retired though! How sad, let's have a retirement party!
What a beautiful car! Now you officially look like a mother of 2! Congrats! (At least it's not a mini-van!!!)
Yeah! Getting and new car is so much fun!!! It is super cute!!! I miss my Jetta as well...it was my first love :)
Post a Comment