skip to main |
skip to sidebar
And The Winner Is...
Tonight was our book club election to choose the books we will be reading this year. It is always so hard to decide from all of the great books that get nominated! And I also have a dilemma about voting for something I have already read, loved and want to discuss and voting for something that sounds good and I might love. I guess on the bright side it gives me a great list of other books to read and I love getting so many recommendations from great friends :-) So the winners for this year are:- The Book Thief
- The Great Gatsby
- The Help
- The Hunger Games
- Laughing Without and Accent
- Lizzie Bright an the Buckminster Boy
- The Wednesday Wars
- North and South
- One Thousand White Women: The Journals of May Dodd
- Same Kind of Different as Me
- Sink Reflections
- The Shack
Happy Reading!!
5 comments:
Is one missing? There should be 12 since we combined 2 of them....
The Shack
Thanks :-)
Hunger Games is such a good book. You'll love it.
Looks like you have a busy year ahead of you! I just finished Catching Fire and needed a new book idea! Thanks! Happy reading! :)
Post a Comment