Saturday, February 20, 2010

Girl Stuff

Macey is becoming quite the "girly girl" these days! She got a Belle dress for Christmas but for about a month all she wanted to do was look at it and carry it around. Then one day she finally let me put it on her and the rest, as they say, is history! She asks to wear it almost everyday now :-)

In the second Belle picture she is singing and dancing along with her Beauty and the Beast movie...acting is always better in costume right?
She enjoyed Valentines Day this year and loved playing with all of the heart things that we had for art projects and the heart necklaces I found her at Walmart. She LOVES playing with her necklaces at Grandma and Grandpa Miles house so I knew they would be a hit! She also loved eating her heart sucker and I love how it looked like she had lipstick on when she was done :-)

She got another girly gift from us from Valentine's Day that was a big hit, a magic wand and a princess crown. She likes to carry the crown around but she won't wear it, it is the headband kind and I think it might bug her ears. We had a hard time getting her to stand still for a picture with the magic wand, I guess it just had so much magic that she couldn't stop running around!

1 comments:

Lori said...

What a beautiful "Belle" princess she makes! Perhaps a trip to Disneyland will be in the near future while she is so fascinated by the princesses. :)