Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Our Art Gallery

When I took all of the Christmas cards off of my pantry door it looked a little bit empty, so I decided to make it a gallery for Macey's art projects. Macey's favorite thing this month was painting and coloring the snowflakes. She isn't really into crayons but she likes markers and she loves to paint! With all of the painting that we do the vinyl tablecloth that my mom gave me is my new best friend! It makes clean-up a snap. As you can see from the pictures most of our projects are collaborations :) I really had to talk her into gluing cotton ball "snow" onto her snowman and she ended up only doing 2 or 3, however my artistic talent is about equal to that of a 2 year old so you would never know I contributed most of the snow :)
We also made this cute turkey back in November and I thought it deserved a place in our first gallery!

2 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

You are such a good mom to do art with her. You'll find that when the baby comes naptime is a good time to fit that in too! Our fridge isn't magnetic so a lot of our artwork ends up on the front door & the door to garage too! Very nice job Macey you are quite the artist!

Kristy said...

That is really cute, even the Turkey!