Sunday, August 30, 2009

On Top of the World

Yesterday we took a family outing to Snowbird! Dan had gotten some free tram passes from a friend and we wanted to use them before the end of summer. Oktoberfest was going on so they also had some fun booths to look and and stuff. Macey got a super cute kitty purse :-) I think that Macey had fun on the tram (she kept calling it a choo-choo train) but the whole excursion was a little too close to nap time and she had so appreciation for the great view at the top!

Looking stylish in mom's sunglasses
On the tram

There were a lot of little squirrels that Macey wanted to chase around, it was a good thing we brought her puppy harness!




What a view!!

4 comments:

Lori said...

We just got back from Snowbird and a ride on the tram! How funny! Tyler didn't care for the ride but enjoyed walking up and down that ramp at the top. Glad you guys made it up there!

Elmer said...

I haven't been up there in forever. Looks like you had fun!

Keith and Allie said...

There are so many fun things to do in Utah! I miss those beautiful mountains! Looks like a great little family outing. We'll have to put in on the list for when we visit again! :)

Julie Williams said...

What a fun outing! I love the first picture of Macey in your sunglasses! So cute!