Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Not quite what I had in mind...

Today I thought it would be fun to take Macey's tea set outside with a Rubbermaid filled with water so that she could practice pouring and transferring water. I also brought a washcloth out so she could pretend to wash dishes. She was already a little bit wet after she dumped a water bottle on her lap on our morning walk so I thought we would take advantage of the already damp clothes. Well, she liked the pouring and washing a little bit...


But she had a much better idea for having fun...

6 comments:

Lori said...

That is so cute! That would totally make me laugh!

The Wessman Family said...

Silly girl:) How cute is that!

Keith and Allie said...

You are good to just get out your camera and take a picture instead of yelling at her to get out! (that is probably what I would have done!) You are a great mom Lizzy! She is lucky to have you!

Wendy said...

That is too cute. She looks like she is having the time of her life! You are a great mom, you always come up with fun things to do. :)

The Geists said...

That is a way cute picture!! Does she keep you o your toes with all the suprises?

Brittany and Rob said...

never know what to expect huh! :)