On Monday we went to Mike & Keri's for a fun labor day BBQ. We got to play a fun new game on the Wii (sports resort) and meet their new puppy Lincoln. Macey loved Lincoln and their other dog Remi, she really wanted to get down and play with them but whenever they got close she freaked out and wanted to be picked up :-) She loved running around in the big backyard and playing in the puppies bed (sorry I don't have pictures of that, I was out of batteries). But I think the funnest thing at Mike & Keri's house was Lincoln's kennel...
June
8 years ago
6 comments:
That's so funny, she must be a Miles! When I got alli, that's all Trevor would do.
I'm so jealous! We have yet to meet little Lincoln! Maybe Macy wants a cage for Christmas? I wish I could talk my kids into one! :) (And did that girl above me name her dog Allie?....I'm offended!)
I was there - she did get in on her own! (and loved it!) We should get together again soon!
What cute pictures of Macey. Does that mean you are going to get a dog? j/k! Glad you had a great Labor day!
oh wow, She is so funny. Maybe I should buy one, may come in handy
Looks like this could be your solution for the waning nap time :)
Post a Comment