Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Zoobilee Zoo

Today we had a cousins day at the zoo! Macey loves to zoo and she loves playing with her cousins so it was a perfect fit!
At the Elephant Encounter...it was tough to get all six of them smiling at the same time :-)
In the Rhino cave
Return of the cheesy smile!
3 out of 4 Miles kids...Nate was a bit camera shy

So Big!
I was surprised to see that they changed the cutouts. We didn't go to the other side of the building but I am sure the orangutan one is new too.


The water-ball-possibly Macey's favorite part of the zoo!
We choose a great time to go to the zoo because there were alot of cute baby animals. The newest addition to the zoo family, a baby elephant, was just born yesterday so we missed her but we saw a Snow Leopard cub that I hadn't seen before. And...

Cute Meerkat babies!

And this newborn giraffe! It was born on July 30th so it's not even 2 weeks old!


4 comments:

Julie Williams said...

What a fun day at the zoo! The baby animals are so cute! Macey is a great singer,it was so fun on Sunday to hear her sing "I am a Child of God". She is a cutie!

Kellie Glade said...

How fun! We love the zoo. We haven't seen the new baby giraffe and elephant yet. Raegan asks daily to go to the zoo.

Keith and Allie said...

That giraffe is adorable! Maybe that's because it shares it's B-day with my cute hubby Keith! I can't belive they changed the monkey cut outs....those were classic! Gotta love the zoo!

Shana said...

Oh I'm jealous you got a pic with the baby giraffe standing up with it's mommy. He's my favorite!!!!