Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Her new playhouse?

The other day Macey decided to play in her closet! I thought it was so funny, it made me think of Harry Potter living in the cupboard underneath the stairs :-)
Macey is so much fun and is learning so many new things. Lately she has been:
  • Singing up a storm! Some of her favorites are "I am a Child of God", "Book of Mormon Stories", "Nephi's Courage" and "Patty-Cake". I keep meaning to get a video of her singing for the blog, hopefully that is coming soon.
  • She still LOVES books! She has many of her favorites memorized and will try and read them to herself when Mommy and Daddy are busy. She also repeats lines from her books all day, one of her potty books ends by saying "I'm so proud of me!" and when I was changing Macey's diaper the other day I said "you pooped!" and she said "I'm so proud of me!"
  • She still loves Abby & Elmo movies and we have to make sure we limit them or she would watch all day!
  • She loves to go outside and eat "pop-si-cycles".
  • She had her first trip to the dentist and screamed the whole time! Luckily her mouth is open when she screams so he was still able to check out her teeth :-)
  • She is a major giggler and loves to say that things are funny, including herself!

0 comments: