Well, November has only been over for 3 days so I am not that late...
#28: The Gospel! It is true and I don't know what I would do without it!
#29: Greta! She lives next door and is just a few months younger than Macey. They have become great little friends and play at least every other day. Greta is the sixth child in her family and pretty savvy and she has been great for Macey, I feel like she has done more for her social skills than any therapy. Greta also has a great family and I feel really lucky to have great neighbors (who are also awesome nursery leaders...if we could only convince Avery!).
#30: Our health! They are some really scary things out there and I feel like I keep hearing more and more about people with major health struggles. It sure makes me count my blessings!
June
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment