#24: Mashed Potatoes and Gravy!! My favorite Thanksgiving food and I got to eat it again at Grandma's tonight for leftovers :)
#25: Christmas Decorations! I feel like my house has been given a face lift!
#26: Command Hooks & Strips! Possibly one of my favorite inventions and they came in quite handy in the above mentioned decorations :)
#27: Being a Stay at Home Mom! It is the hardest job in the world...but it really is the best! There are definitely days when my sweet girls drive me crazy but I wouldn't trade it. Being able to be there for them everyday and see them grow and learn new things is amazing. I am so grateful that I am able to make the choice to stay home, this economy is tough and I know a lot of mom's who would like to stay home but aren't able too. It really is a blessing!
June
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment