Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Little Catching Up...

#16: The Crockpot! I love being able to throw stuff into the pot in the morning and end up with a yummy meal without trying to make dinner while the kids seem to be at their crabbiest!

#17: McDonald's new Happy Meals! All Happy Meals now come with a smaller serving of fries and apple slices. Macey would eat chicken and fries three meals a day if I let her and there is no way she would ever choose apples instead of fries but she did eat a couple after her fries! I am happy with the small victory :)

#18: My awesome in-laws! I was just reading a face book post about how to deal with your horrible in-laws over the holidays and I am so grateful I don't have that problem. Dave and Jolynn are wonderful and we are so thankful for their support and generosity. I also got really lucky with my brother and sister in-laws. We lots of fun together and they are all great to my kids!

#19: Our new bed! After years of Dan complaining that I take up way too much space when I sleep we finally got a king! Lovely!!

#20: Awesome friends!

1 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

Oh I'm so jealous & I'm not letting Keith read this post! We are still in queensville & would love a king, there are just so many things on that want list! Sweet & spacious dreams!