Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful Thirty-ish

Ok, so I am jumping on the Thankful 30 bandwagon a little late so I guess it is more of a Thankful 29 but I will post two today to get caught up :) I have seen people do this in years past and thought it was a cute idea but it also seemed like a lot of work, so I never jumped on board but this year I think it is just what my attitude needs! I have been feeling like my focus is always on what is coming up and that leaves me not enjoying what is happening now. It has been really bad this week because we made a definite decision to go to Disneyland with some of Dan's family...in 4 months-yet it is all I can think/stress about! I have already started a list of things I need to do to help the trip go smoothly, I'm crazy I know! So I am hoping that this Thankful 30 will help me focus on the now, because my now is pretty great :)
So let's get started...

#1: Macey's knock-knock jokes! She wanted to tell jokes for awhile tonight before bedtime and they are pretty hilarious. Most of them follow this pattern: Knock-Knock, who's there, chair, chair who?, I didn't know you could sit in that chair!!! Followed by a LOT of laughter!!

#2: Avery's hugs! Overall she is a very snugly girl but sometimes she puts her little arms right around my neck and really gives me a squeeze...what a perfect moment :)

0 comments: